Description of Perkin Elmer Series 200 UV/Vis detector
- Full control of the unit is possible either directly from its large keypad or from within our TotalChrom CDS platform.
- Stopped flow scan, scan speed selectable from 0.2 to 1.0 nm/sec.
- You cam program up to 20 methods in battery-backed memory, up to 20 steps per method, multiple simultaneous events may occur in any given step.
- Selectable analog full scale absorbance range outputs for recorder: 0.0005 to 3.000 AU in 0.0001 increments from 0.0005 to 0.1, and 0.01 increments above 0.1 AU/10mV.
- Output to integrator: 1 V/AU, 0.5 V/AU, 0.2 V/AU (software control).
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 6.7 × 13.4 × 19.5 inches. Weight 25 lbs.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices