Description of Jasco UV-2077 UV Detector
- The tapered cell design eliminates baseline variation due to the change in the refractive index of the eluent.
- The detector allows simultaneous monitoring of chromatograms at 4 different wavelengths or 3 wavelengths and a ratio of 2 others.
- The wavelengths can be selected in 1 nm increments.
- The detector allows measurement of the UV spectrum in one second without stopping the pump or bypassing the flow.
- Single beam optical system
- Output to recorder: 10 mV/full scale. Output to integrator: 1V/AU, 0.2V/0.2AU, 1V/2AU.
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 150 × 150 × 470 mm. Weight 9 kg.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices