Description of Jasco, UV-2070/ UV-2075 UV detector
- The detectors utilize a Czerny-Turner mount monochromator.
- The tapered cell design eliminates baseline variation due to the change in the refractive index of the eluent.
- Front panel programming allows up to 10 program files with up to 64 steps/file.
- To extend lamp life, a timer is provided to shut off the lamp after completing the run.
- Various cassette type flow cells are available, including Micro, Preparative, Ultra High pressure for SFC and/or LC-MS, PTFE for biochemical samples, and inert flow cell for biochemical samples or ion chromatography (no information about path length-volume-pressure characteristics of the cells is available on Jascoinc.com).
- The detectors allows measurement of the UV spectrum in one second without stopping the pump or bypassing the flow.
- Up to 10 Spectra and a baseline can be stored in the on-board memory.
- Dual beam optical system.
- Selectable analog full scale absorbance range outputs for recorder: 0.0005, 0.001, 0.0025, 0.005, 0.01, 0.02,0.04,0.08, 0.16, 0.32,0.64, 1.28, 2.56 AU/10mV . Output to integrator: 1/AU, 0.2V/0.2AU. 2V/AU.
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 150 × 150 × 470 mm. Weight 10 kg.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices