Description of Jasco UV-2077 UV Detector
- The tapered cell design eliminates baseline variation due to the change in the refractive index of the eluent.
- The detector allows simultaneous monitoring of chromatograms at 3 wavelengths and a ratio of 2 others. The wavelengths can be selected in 1nm increments.
- The detector allows measurement of the UV spectrum without stopping the pump or bypassing the flow.
- Detector memory stores up to 50 spectra with their conditions (retention time, sample number, etc.).
- Single beam optical system.
- Analog outputs of four channels.
Dimensions: (H × W × D): 150 × 300 × 470 mm. Weight 15 kg.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices