Description of Gilson 112 UV detector
- A front panel knob allows selection of the wavelength to monitor the absorbency.
- Easy-to-change lamp and filter assemblies for selecting wavelengths.
- Standard mercury lamp (254 nm) has lifetime of 2000 hours; phosphor-coated mercury lamp (280 nm) - 500 hours.
- Dual-beam optics ensure equal illumination of both the sample cell and the reference aperture.
- No technical information about analog outputs.
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 5.2 × 12.6 × 12.6 inches. Weight 16 lbs.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices