GE lifesciences Monitor UVis-920 UV detector
- You will need to buy at least: monitor itself $5,612.00 + flow cell with fiber optics $1,456.00 + filter(s) $318.00 each.
- UVis-920 is a standalone UV monitor. Pre-assembled filters with holders is placed with a push-button mechanism.
- The xenon lamp is activated only during the chromatographic run, ensuring that its long lifetime (4000 hours effective operation) is used in the most efficient way.
- The fiber optics together with flow cell configurations provides excellent flow cell accessibility, and allows columns to be placed close to the flow cell, which reduces band broadening and gives a high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Flow cells available:
- 10mm, 9μl, 100 ml/min;
- 2mm, 3μl, 100 ml/min
- ACTAPilot: 1, 2, 5 mm, max. 800 ml/min;
- Industriall: 8 mm and 1", 1201200 L/h (Optical fibers for the industrial flow need to be oredered separately).
- Single beam optical system.
- Analog recorder output: 0–1 V for recorder. No information about output to integrator.
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 200 × 160 × 250 mm.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices