GE lifesciences Monitor UPC-900 UV detector
- The detector measures UV absorbtion, conductivity, and pH simultaneously, but using using a separate flow cell for each measurement.
- A chromatographic column is connected directly to the UV flow cell and the other two flow cells are connected in series to minimize dead volumes and eliminate band broadening effects.
- The pH flow cell is easily exchanged with a dummy flow cell if organic solvents (potentially harmful to pH electrodes) are to be used.
- Included: Hg lamp, 254 and 280 nm filters, 2 mm UV flow cell, conductivity flow cell, signal cable and flow cell holder. (pH electrode and flow cell can be ordered separately if desired.)
- The monitor is used as a stand-alone instrument, or as a component in ÄKTA™ FPLC™.
- Temperature is monitored and displayed, but can also be recorded if Monitor UPC-900 is used in AKTAFPLC.
- Single beam optical system.
- Analog output: 0–1 V full scale.
- Stand-alone or from a PC with UNICORN version 3.0 or higher, via UniNet 1 connection.
- One analog output for recorder: 0.0002, 0.0005, 0.001, 0.002, 0.005, 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 AU/V.
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 370 × 100 × 260 mm. Weight 8.5 kg.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices