Description of GE lifesciences Monitor UV-900 UV Detector
- Consists of a main unit, optical fibers and a choice of two flow cells.
- Wetted materials PTFE, PEEK, titanium-palladium alloy, quartz (synthetic fused silica) and titanium.
- A separate calibration kit ($520.00 each) is recommended for each cell.
- Controlled by UNICORN® control system or by a single dial.
- The xenon lamp is activated only during the chromatographic run, ensuring that its long lifetime (4000 hours effective operation) is used in the most efficient way.
- Single beam optical system.
- Only fixed steps between 5.0 AU and 0.01 AU can be set and the value is the same for all 3 wavelengths.
- Analog output: 3 signals, 0–1 V full scale over range function.
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 200 × 260 × 370 mm. Weight 8.5 kg.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices