Description of D-Star DFW-20, DFW-20C/21C and Cole-Parmer EW-42664-30 UV detectors
- Detectors come standard with the analytical flow cell; prices starting at under $2,000.00.
- The DFW-20 (254 nm) cannot be upgraded to any other wavelength.
- The DFW-20C (254 nm) and DFW-21C (280 nm) and Cole-Parmer EW-42664-30 upgrade to any other lamp/filter combination.
- The detectors can be used for both HPLC, low-pressure chromatography, with the semi-prep flow cell, and non-chromatographic techniques.
- Flow rates in excess of 100 mL/min can be used.
- No information whether single or dual beam optical system.
- Selectable analog full scale absorbance range outputs for recorder: 0.005, 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50, 1.0 AU/10mV. Output to integrator: 1V/AU.
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 3 × 7.5 × 11.3 inch. Weight 6 lb.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices