Description of D-Star DVW-10 and Cole-Parmer EW-42665-10 UV detectors
- Detector includes a deuterium lamp for 195-360 nm operations and analytical 7 mm flow cell.
- Wavelengths from 360 to 800 nm are achieved with an optional pre-aligned tungsten lamp assembly.
- Selection of absorbance ranges and wavelength is accomplished via scrolling keys on the front panel or remote selection via voltage contact closures available at the cable output at the rear of the instrument.
- Absorbance and wavelength are available on a 4.5 digit display.
- The DVW-10 interfaces with any HPLC system.
- Dual beam optical system.
- Selectable analog full scale absorbance range outputs for recorder: 0.005, 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50, 1.0 AU/10mV. Output to integrator: 1V/AU to 2V/AU.
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 7.1 × 10.2 × 18 inches. Shipping weight 27 lbs.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices