Description of Jasco UV-2077 UV Detector
- Diode array technology allows to select and monitor up to 4 wavelength in spectral range 190-720 nm without moving any mechanical parts.
- The detector can be controlled at the front of the unit or by a PC with proprietary chromatography software.
- Up to 10 programs per run; online scan of wavelengths and collection of spectral data without stopping the flow. UV and VIS wavelength can be scanned simultaneously.
- No information whether single or dual beam optical system.
- Output to recorder: 1.0V. No information about output to integrator.
- Dimensions 220 × 150 × 350 mm; weight 7.8 kg.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices