Description of Chrom Tech S3210 UV detector
- Diode array technology allows programmable change of the selected wavelength up to 10 times during a single run without moving any mechanical parts.
- The detector can be controlled at the front of the unit or by a PC with proprietary software. However, even with the software, you would need to upgrade the S3210 in order to allow online scan of wavelengths, collection of spectral data without stopping the flow, and scan UV and VIV wavelength simultaneously.
- Dual lamps: Deuterium and Tungsten.
- No information whether single or dual beam optical system.
- Output to recorder: 1.0V. No information about output to integrator.
- Dimensions 220 x 150 x 350 mm; Weight 7.8 kg.
Copyright 2010 REACH Devices